Tuesday, February 22, 2011

French Onion Soup

My husband is not only the most talented graphic designer but he's also a fantastic chef! I may be a stay-at-home mom that cooks dinner regularly but on the weekends he makes dinners that are simple yet incredibly tasty, and that have made me consider going back to work full time and letting him stay home to cook dinner every night. This past weekend was so cold and rainy out that we were craving some warm comfort food. I wanted french onion soup and he created a delicious meal from one of his favorite cookbooks. This is by far the best french onion soup I've ever tasted and luckily, thanks to my husband, I have tasted a lot of really good food in the past fifteen years. The cooking process for this soup is long but it's well worth the time:

No comments:

Post a Comment